Re: Blocker bug status

On Sat, 2012-09-15 at 13:03 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Here is another blocker bug review, on the eve of the hard code freeze.
>
> There are currently 27 bugs that are marked as 3.6 blockers.
>
> There is a bunch of libsecret migration [1] bugs. These are not
> _really_ blocking 3.6, so I propose that we drop these from the
> blocker list if they don't get resolved for .92:
> [...]
> 679855 evince

This one is waiting for feedback from libsecret's maintainer.

> [...]
> There is a single bug of the doc infrastructure migration [2] left.
> While not really blocking 3.6, getting this out of the way would let
> us drop the old documentation infrastructure modules altogether, which
> would be a nice achievement:
>
> 683354 Port to new documentation infrastructure

AFAIK, there is a fair concern on this because of the potential impact
on translations:

<shaunm> I'm tempted to just say push it, and if there's anything wrong
I'll catch it making a release
<shaunm> but I'm a little concerned about needlessly breaking
translations this late
<shaunm> because itstool and xml2po can produce different messages in
some cases
<shaunm> can we check that easily?

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño