Re: Question About File Roller

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Nicolas Dufresne
<nicolas dufresne collabora co uk> wrote:
> If you find a bug, you open a bug ticket in Bugzilla. This is the same
> rule for all the projects regardless of their size. Sending private
> e-mail to author and developers shall be restricted to security issues.
> Finally, mailing list are mostly for user support, design discussion,
> etc. Those subject are usually split between mailing list to reduce
> traffic.
What I ask for is a place for user support of File Roller.
Do you have one?
I can keep watching if there is a mailing list.

Bugzilla is not suitable for user support, for sure.

Direct E-mail is encouraged by this page:
http://fileroller.sourceforge.net/feedback.html