Re: Cangjie and Quick input method missing in Live CD

Hi,
On 08/10/12 10:09, Shu Hung (Koala) wrote:
Hi all,

I've just tried the Gnome 3.6 Live CD (downloaded today):
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/misc/promo-usb/GNOME-3.6.0.iso

In "System Settings > Region & Language > Input Sources",
Cangjie (ibus-table-cangjie) and Quick (ibus-table-quick) are not in the list of choose of input methods.

These 2 input methods are the most popular for Chinese (Hong Kong) users.
Would you please add them to the Live CD?

I think those ibus engines can be enabled/seen by executing following command
 "gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.input-sources show-all-sources true"
Then in the Input Sources list, you can see all the available layouts for Chinese.

Regards,
Parag.