Questions (about CJK input) on GNOME 3.6 live image

The live image is downloaded from:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/misc/promo-usb/GNOME-3.6.0.iso

Firstly, according to "rpm -qa | grep ibus" and Input Sources tab,
there is no Chinese input sources but there is Japanese (ibus-anthy)
and Korean (ibus-hangul) input sources. Why is that?

Secondly, Both Anthy and Hangul has setup UI. However, in the Input
Sources tab, only Hangul's setup UI is accessible.
You can access Anthy's setup UI through the following command, though.
python /usr/share/ibus-anthy/setup/main.py

( ibus-hangul's setup UI's application launcher is esoteric. I've made
a pull request. https://github.com/choehwanjin/ibus-hangul/pull/10 )

Thirdly, there is no input source switching shortcut by default. Even
if I manually set Ctrl+Space and Shift+Ctrl+Space, there is no OSD
when switching. I'm expecting something like this:
http://desktopi18n.wordpress.com/2012/02/16/ibus-new-controlspace-window/

Fourthly, can I set input sources to be application-wide rather than
global? It is a feature found in both IBus 1.4 and Mac OS X. A obvious
reason on Linux is that I don't want to use CJK input when I'm using
Terminal. Why should I have to manually switching to "en" every time?

Fifthly, can you remove the application launch for im-chooser? It
maybe useful for non-IBus users. However, currently it is just broken
and confuses uninformed users.