Re: XML for GJS

Hi Nikita.

I'm the primary contributor to GXml, but am unfortunately consumed by finishing my Masters this semester.  However, I am currently at the Desktop Summit and will be working on GXml for the next 3 days straight!

What's the problem between your version of vala and GXml?  I had one report about the fact that it used to target gee-1.0 (libgee 0.6) and now targets gee-0.8 (libgee 0.8) which had an API break, and Ubuntu and Fedora don't ship the same version of the API.

Cheerio,
 Richard Schwarting