Additional Concern About Chinese Input Source -- Lack of Localized Names

Please check and compare the two screenshots taken in zh_CN locale,
Fedora 18 (installed from Alpha with entire update) below.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45139465/ibus-setup-1499.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45139465/input-source.png (Check those start with '汉语')
zh_CN -- Chinese (China)

What's the difference?
The string exposed are the same.
But we don't have the color icons as hints any more.
OS X and Windows do have localized names (as well as color icons).
I can only provide OS X screenshots currently, if needed.

No BTW this time, *please* read the above message rather than spaming back.