Re: Concerning Keyboard Status Menu

Hi, all.

This thread is about engine property filtering rather than engine list
filtering.
Though we discussed engine list filtering and many off topic issues, anyway.

Wanna know why engine property filtering can cause serious regression
on CJK inputting experience?
Please check my videos recored on GNOME 3.4, Fedora 17 and GNOME 3.6,
Fedora 18 (installed from Alpha and did entire system update),
respectively.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45139465/gnome34.webm
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/45139465/gnome36.webm
( There is no sound/voice at all. And I'm not savvy in video tutorial
business at all. )