Introducing Bijiben

Hello all,

I started making fun with a very simple note application, based on
following premium design :
https://live.gnome.org/Design/Apps/Notes#Tentative_Design

(Bijiben is a pinyin translation for Chinese "Notebook".)

Code is there : http://git.gnome.org/browse/bijiben
Github wiki provides some screens :
https://github.com/pyluyten/bijiben/wiki

A first preview release has been made. Basic features should more or less
work, allowing to have fun "testing the flow" - thus feel free to
provide any kind of feedback.

Apart from fixing a lot of shameful or missing stuff, I hope playing with
gnome-online-accounts, and I'm sure a lot of amusing ideas are still to emerge.

Pierre-Yves