Re: Gnome platform overview

On Tue, 2012-11-06 at 14:52 +0100, Pierre-Yves Luyten wrote:

> I was quickly looking at "gnome platform overview" on
> http://developer.gnome.org/
> or dedicated http://developer.gnome.org/platform-overview/stable/
> or http://developer.gnome.org/platform-overview/unstable/
>

> No "gnome-online-account", "zapojit", "libgdata" appear.
> I thought that I would find these in platform overview since they are
> both part of the core gnome user experience and documented API.

You are completely correct.

The Platform Overview is getting a bit stale, and it would definitely be
good to update it with newer modules or pieces of public infrastructure.
If you feel familiar enough with the modules you mentioned, would you be
able to write a patch for the platform overview document?  The source is
at git://git.gnome.org/git/gnome-devel-docs (although I'm not sure about
the platform-overview vs. new-platform-overview in that module - the
latter seems a Mallard translation of the former).

  Federico