Re: Finding and debugging the battery "applet" in GNOME 3.4 fallback mode

I am trying to characterize a bug in OLPC's development builds (based
on F17) where the battery icon "applet" is out of sync with upower.

Where is it controlled from? Under gnome-shell, it is
/usr/share/gnome-shell/js/ui/status/power.js , but I've failed to find
the fallback equivalent.

Any hints for debugging?

Please CC me on replies -- I am not a full list subscriber at the moment.

thanks!

 martin langhoff gmail com
 martin laptop org -- Software Architect - OLPC
 - ask interesting questions