Re: Introducing Calendar

Erick - this is fantastic. I see that you've been in touch with Jon
and Jimmac about the design; feel free to keep d-d-l updated on your
progress.

Jason Simanek <jsimanek gmail com> wrote:
>> Now, the call for help is for someone on the Design Team to step
>> forwward to take care of the design parts of the development since I
>> must confess I'm pretty bad at that, and I have some concerns with the
>> mockups posted on the wiki.
>
> I've been looking for a way to contribute to Gnome. I am a graphic
> designer (mostly a web designer these days). What is needed right now?
> Better mockups than those on the linked page?
>
> Let me know if I can be of assistance.

It would be awesome to have you on board, Jason, and we could do with
some more detailed mockups for Calendar. We have assets and examples
in Github that you can work from [1]. Let me know how you get on. :)

Allan

[1] https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org