Re: Some points about IM integration

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 01:19:09AM +0800, Justin Wong wrote:
>> GNOME provide machanism, IMFs provide implementation.
>>
>> I know it will not be a easy job, but it's something that should be done.
>>
>> Whichever IMF u now choose as the only IMF for gnome, u are KILLING othe
>> IMFs, so do u think other IMFs' developers work worth nothing?
>>
>> PLEASE, calm down, slow down, and discuss about how to provide a machanism,
>> and how IMFs can be integrated.
>
> I am calm. Be technical and all is fine.
>
> Saying "KILLING" in capitals is NOT acceptable.
>
> Yes, I'm sure you do great things. But what matters to me is the way the
> discussion is held. You can be the greatest person ever, but if your
> messages are not following some proper conversation styles, I will
> continue to either warn or ban.
>
> Saying "KILLING" is just distracting. It adds nothing of value to the
> discussion.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Olav

Hi, I can't agree more.

anyway here's a tech list.

not users' help desk.

so feel free to ban anything anyone against the rule,

ignore the non-tech reply, the support/resist thing, because they
doesn't have any point or make any sense.(including some of mine)

it's far away from tech recently.

I gave my effect to remove(and removed) the source where angry
boosters in C community gathered.

it might help. but I don't know.

and personally(this word is not good here) I support GNOME's IBUS
decision and hope it can be implemented to help the newbies, since
"the other IM developer(s)" has promised there're a lot of ways to
make things happen.

Marguerite