Re: Some points about IM integration

Sorry for being mad, no offence to u.

As I have said for sevral times, provide a interface that IMFs can be well integrated with GNOME, but our points' are just
Ignored by u, even though Wen Xuetian has said he can prove it with code!

GNOME provide machanism, IMFs provide implementation.

I know it will not be a easy job, but it's something that should be done.

Whichever IMF u now choose as the only IMF for gnome, u are KILLING othe IMFs, so do u think other IMFs' developers work worth nothing?

PLEASE, calm down, slow down, and discuss about how to provide a machanism, and how IMFs can be integrated.

sent from android

On May 16, 2012 12:58 AM, "Olav Vitters" <olav vitters nl> wrote:
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:05:40AM +0800, Justin Wong wrote:
> If we choose KDE as defualt and unchangable DE of linux, it doesn't make
> linux like proprietary software from micro$oft, because linux will still be
> 100% free software, and will still be developed in the open by the linux
> community.

This is completely offtopic. Please be specific in your argumentation.

The topic is how IM can be integrated.

--
Regards,
Olav (moderator)