application menu design - contributing to the wiki on live.gnome.org

Hi All,  a very friendly person on the gnome IRC put me on this mailing list.

Long story short i wanted to add an article to your design wiki https://live.gnome.org/Design/Playground but thought it best to run it by someone first.

after reading this https://live.gnome.org/Design/Whiteboards/Menus i was inspired by the mega menu. I would like to try a mock up of extending this concept further and wanted a place to post my thoughts, mock ups and suggestions on how a nice mega menu could be extended via search and context driven actions.

Is this an ok thing to do, or do i need to flesh out the idea here first ?

thanks.