Re: Sharing widgets between GNOME 3 applications

The way I see it, is that we need to provide some widgets to do the
stuff following the guldelines of the new Gnome Design
As Allan says here [1], there's a new kind of toolbar, which have some
stuff in common, and it will be worthy to look into the possibility of
make a specific widget for it, and the sames goes for those new kinds of
iconviews, and for the selection patterns as well.

[1](http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/2012/02/10/a-new-approach-to-gnome-application-design/)