Re: Design in the open

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:19 AM, Federico Mena Quintero
<federico gnome org> wrote:
> As a way to solve these issues, I'd like to follow up on an idea which I
> sketched during last year's Desktop Summit - namely, about constructing
> a pattern language for Gnome's design based on the good things that what
> we have and what other systems have done well.

Better documentation would definitely help people to get involved and
understand what's happening.

I was working on a new version of the HIG [1] for a while (that is
structured around design patterns) and Jimmac has even written a new
site for it, but we just haven't had the time to finish it.

Allan

[1] https://live.gnome.org/Design/HIG
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org