Re: Gnome 3 issues

On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Emmanuel Pacaud <emmanuel gnome org> wrote:
Wouldn't it be better to make <right arrow> replace the <ctrl>PgDown
<tab> sequence.

<ctrl>PgUp/PgDown are the standard GNOME shortcuts for switching between tabs, so I don't think removing them is a good idea. Obviously we could add left/right as additional shortcuts here[0], but note that there is a GSOC project to change how the application view is triggered[0], which makes those shortcuts kinda obsolete.

Regards,
Florian

[0] those might conflict with (currently unimplemented) windows keynav though
[1] http://jimmac.musichall.cz/log/?p=1181