Re: Gnome 3 issues
- From: Emmanuel Pacaud <emmanuel gnome org>
- To: Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>
- Cc: surma <surma hot ee>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome 3 issues
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 17:18:38 +0200
Le jeudi 03 mai 2012 à 16:56 +0200, Florian Müllner a écrit :
> That messed up my hands and I can't use mouse.
> That is why I liked gnome 2, everything could be done
> without mouse.
> And the same is true for Gnome3 - to navigate to an application, you
> can use
> <super> <ctrl>PgDown <tab> (<tab> | <shift><tab> | <arrow keys>)
Wouldn't it be better to make <right arrow> replace the <ctrl>PgDown
<tab> sequence. When you enter the overview mode, arrow keys are not
used, and it seems more obvious to use them in order to switch between
"Window" and "Application" view.
] [Thread Prev