Re: File Transfers in Shell Panel

On So, 2012-01-22 at 05:38 -0500, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
> There was a project called "TaskView" that never got finished. There's
> now a new app in the works called "Transfers" [0]. How it integrates
> into the Shell I don't know.

I worked on that project. However with the platform transition and the
new design goals, this project became obsolete. In many situations other
concepts were just better. I never got around to announce that fact
publicly.

IMHO the new "transfers" design fits much better into the new GNOME
experience.

Cheers,
Salomon