Re: API documentation from introspection data

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 11:57, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:

> 2012/2/24 Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu sugarlabs org>
>>
>> That sounds great functionality. The webapp will file bugs in BZ and
>> attach patches to it? Or will maintainers have to go through the
>> webapp?
>

> We can figure something out, for now it's just an idea, haven't thought of
> the best way to implement it. What do you think maintainers would prefer?
> The only thing it wouldn't be easy to provide is generating actual valid
> patches.

Guess it depends on how much value they perceive that this will get
them. But of course, I would expect to be easier to sell something
that doesn't change their workflow, as they have to review patches
anyway and git-bz makes it so much easier.

Regards,

Tomeu