Re: API documentation from introspection data
- From: "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net>
- To: Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org>
- Cc: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu tomeuvizoso net>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: API documentation from introspection data
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 11:09:32 -0500
On Sun, Feb 19, 2012 at 10:22 AM, Alberto Ruiz <aruiz gnome org> wrote:
> Django has its own comments app, that problem is already solved.
And it's terrible. Speaking as someone who wrote the rating/comment
system using the Django comments app, it's terrible. Don't think of
adding any feature remotely modern, like any sort of formatting
(crucial if some wants to post code samples without looking like ass),
threaded replies, etc. django.contrib.comments is stuck in 2003.
] [Thread Prev