Re: build.gnome.org

On 12/30/2012 06:15 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
Can we just redirect build.gnome.org to ostree.gnome.org ?

Having it build apps or something like that on top of its root tree as a separate build process would be nice.

Recently I talked about this with Emmanuele, when he detected an ATK build failure thanks to #testable. In summary I think that we need to debate what we should do with build.gnome.org and the build-brigade. Emmanuele suggested that it would be a good idea to debate about that on gnome-os-list, so I added that mail on my TODO list.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias