Re: jhbuild

Both packages are installed, as I wrote, there is a bug in libicu-dev 4.1.1 where the pkg-config files are not available, this bug is only fixed in 4.1.1-10 which is not going to be backported to Ubuntu 12.10 which currently has 4.1.1-8 (which still has this bug). As for wireless tools, it is also installed, but I guess for some reason is does not supply this header file:

No native package found for wireless-tools (/usr/include/wireless.h)

So the interesting question is, how do I get the required .pc files for all for these packages if my distribution (ubuntu) does not supply them in their packges?

Regards
Lanoxx