libxml2 commit 65c7d3b2e6506283eecd19a23dcf0122fbcdac33
- From: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- To: Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: libxml2 commit 65c7d3b2e6506283eecd19a23dcf0122fbcdac33
- Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2012 04:59:29 -0400
It looks like
will require changes in evolution-data-server at least, and potentially
other GNOME modules. While jhbuild is presently stuck on a 2.8.0
tarball, my unofficial build system tracks git.
Are you planning to make the new libxml2 parallel installable (i.e. bump
pkg-config version, soname, etc.)?
Or should GNOME be tracking a stable branch of libxml2, and git master
is now a research/future-API version?
 In reality a lot of jhbuilders now use sysdeps to avoid building
libxml2 at all, but that just defers this issue even farther.
] [Thread Prev