Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist

Hey Luis.
Very good question. Zeitgeist and Tracker are compeletely different.
Tracker is a metadata storage. It is used to store tags and
information about files and other data on your computer.
Zeitgeist is a log. It is a very intelligent and responsive log. We
can not do what tracker providers. Tracker can not do what we provide.

Zeitgeist has narrowed down its scope and domain of services to do one
thing and do it good. There is no conflict of interest between
Zeitgeist and Tracker.

Tracker and Zeitgeist are encourages to be used together. Tracker is
awesome for searching. Zeitgeist can then sort these search results
according to recency, frequency or relevancy.

Hope this answers your question.
Cheers
Seif