Re: GtkTable is deprecated

Hi!

> GtkGrid should be pretty much a drop-in replacement for GtkTable. Keep
> in mind that GtkGrid uses the align and expand flags of
> GtkWidget[2][3][4][5] instead of having expand and fill child
> properties.
>
> As always, should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

This is a massive change to existing GtkBuilder .ui files so I would
suggest that somebody able to do xml and/or sed/grep magic would write a
script that just replaces GtkTable with GtkGrid in existing .ui files. If
that is included in gtk+ it would a lot of peoples lives easier.

(Or of course, Javier could fix all modules in GNOME Git but I somehow
doubt that he has the time...)

Regards,
Johannes