GtkTable is deprecated

Hey everyone,

So now with GNOME 3.2 out, it's time to make GTK break builds again.
So I deprecated GtkTable in GTK master[1]. GtkTable is turned more and
more problematic as GTK 3 evolves and the implementations of
height-for-width improved, which GtkTable does not support. So we were
ending up with more and more bugs about tables allocating way too much
space for widgets (feel free to ask the Empathy guys about it ;)).

GtkGrid should be pretty much a drop-in replacement for GtkTable. Keep
in mind that GtkGrid uses the align and expand flags of
GtkWidget[2][3][4][5] instead of having expand and fill child
properties.

As always, should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Happy hacking,
Benjamin

1: http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/commit/?id=08d578dfcbbbc4769d8c26de4ea0de4f76e1b2de
2: http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/unstable/GtkWidget.html#gtk-widget-set-hexpand