Re: Splitting gnome-utils for 3.4

On Mon, 2011-09-19 at 17:04 -0400, Cosimo Cecchi wrote:

> If there are no objections to this, I will try to setup the git magic
> needed to filter out the submodules from the repository without losing
> history and proceed to do the split soon after 3.2 is released.
> Thoughts?

Hi again,

I went ahead and did the module split grunt work. [1] has preview git
repositories for standalone modules; I made sure every module passes
distcheck and everything seems to work fine so far.
Additional testing and feedback from the module maintainers is very
welcome at this point...I will probably push these to git.gnome.org next
week if there are no issues.

[1] https://github.com/cosimoc

Thanks,
Cosimo