RE: Splitting gnome-utils for 3.4
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: "Dennis Cranston (Yahoo!)" <dennis_cranston sbcglobal net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-utils-list gnome org
- Subject: RE: Splitting gnome-utils for 3.4
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:43:08 -0400
On Tue, 2011-09-20 at 19:51 -0700, Dennis Cranston (Yahoo!) wrote:
> Hi Cosimo,
> With the resources available to help on gnome-utils, it seems
> easier to continue releasing one tarball. Otherwise, we need to
> determine who will step up and handle releases of the disk
> usage analyzer, gnome-screenshot, font-viewer, gnome-dictionary,
> gnome-system-log, and gnome-search-tool tarballs. Sorry, I do not
> have the bandwidth these days to do gnome-search-tool releases.
I plan to assign maintainership of each of the "new" modules to the
relevant maintainers as listed here basically .
Tarballs are usually not a problem, and release-team members always
stepped up and rolled tarballs when the maintainer wasn't available and
a new release was needed.
] [Thread Prev