Re: GNOME 3 panel applets

>________________________________

Hi Narek,

gnome-panel isn't thought to be in used inside gnome-shell. However, I read about a hack for running gnome-panel inside gnome-shell, though It isn't a recommended nor supported option:

http://carlosgc.linups.org/gnome/gnome-panel-dock.html

The recommended option to modify gnome-shell is through extensions. For example, check the following extensions (I didn't cause I'm fine with vanilla gnome-shell):

https://github.com/ahdiaz/gnome-shell-reflection

https://github.com/ahdiaz/gnome-shell-windowslist

Cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin