Re: Attention anyone uploading binaries to ftp.gnome.org/pub/binaries - understand the GPL

Colin Walters wrote:

> Just a reminder - 2.5 weeks away now.
>
> On Wed, 2011-09-21 at 11:10 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
>
> > Also, just to move things along, I plan to remove any binary which does
> > not have a corresponding SOURCES file in say one month from now.
>
> walters@master:/ftp/pub/GNOME/binaries$ find -name SOURCES
> ./mac/frogr/0.5/SOURCES
> ./mac/frogr/0.6/SOURCES
> ./mac/frogr/0.6.1/SOURCES
> walters@master:/ftp/pub/GNOME/binaries$
>
> =(

You could add /ftp/pub/GNOME/misc/ as a base directory; we do not have
the 3.2 live image on there, but while the Promo DVD has a README file
with a "Getting the Source Code" paragraph, we do not have anything
for the Fedora based live 3.0 CD.

        Fred