Re: 3.4 Features, final round

"What you see" for me doesnt necessarily mean that the program populates the jumplist alone. It means the items in the jumplist are prgram specific.

Unless we provide the recentlyused and mostused files in the .desktop file the only way for the jumplist to populate itself with such items is if the app is running and pushed them into the jumplists.

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
On dom, 2011-11-06 at 21:52 +0100, Seif Lotfy wrote:
> Lets avoid the fact that this is by MS, it is still useful to look at.
> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/jump-lists
> They distinguish between recently and frequently used too

I am not able to see the embedded silverlight movie(?), but the quote

"What you see in a Jump List depends entirely on the program."

would support Matthias' comment about defining actions in .desktop
files.

Florian