Re: systemd as external dependency
- From: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
- To: Jan de Groot <jan jgc homeip net>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: systemd as external dependency
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 19:06:15 +0200
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 06:59:50PM +0200, Jan de Groot wrote:
> This is not just about kFreeBSD, but about any non-linux OS that GNOME
> runs on. If the attitude becomes "screw them, they're different", then
> GNOME should officially screw every distribution that doesn't provide
> the latest and greatest software too.
We often require up to date dependencies.
] [Thread Prev