Re: systemd as external dependency
- From: Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>
- To: Josselin Mouette <joss debian org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: systemd as external dependency
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:21:27 +0100
On 18 May 2011 14:49, Josselin Mouette <joss debian org> wrote:
> I don’t have anything against requiring systemd, since it is definitely
> the best init system out there currently, but the Linux dependency is an
> absolute no-no for us. Having optional Linux-only functionalities is OK;
> requiring Linux is not.
I do have to wonder how many people are actually using GNOME on Debian
on BSD, or even (ahah) Hurd...
] [Thread Prev