Re: no way to change theme or fonts in System Settings?

Hi,

Jason D. Clinton wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 21:31, Adam Dingle <adam yorba org> wrote:
>> In the current GNOME 3 build the System Settings application doesn't seem to
>> give me any way to change my fonts or theme.
>
> Fonts > A11y capplet.
> There are no other GTK+3 themes available at the moment.

That's hardly reassuring, is it? It doesn't answer the question of
whether this is a short-term "we haven't done it yet" or a longer-term
"we don't plan to support themes".

Presumably (although I don't know), theme support is forthcoming
shortly, and just hasn't been completed yet? I know that supporting
different fonts in the interface via a control center module doesn't
exist right now, but perhaps someone in the know (Allan? Jon?) could say
whether this is planned soon, or is a design decision.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary