Re: Python distutils and gconf schemas

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 14:19 +0100, Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals
wrote:

> Why do you ask, is OpenSUSE using some weird location for schemas? The
> path is hardcoded in setup.cfg and DistUtilExtra's i18n module is
> taking care of generating and installing the file.

Uh, no, we don't use anything weird.  We just use the normal "set
GCONF_DISABLE_SCHEMAS_INSTALL env-var" trick from specfiles.  I didn't
see anything in distutils to support that, so I wonder if we need to do
something special about this.

  Federico