Contributions by college courses to your Gnome project: Can you help me?

If you are working with a college or university course that is contributing to your Gnome project, would you be willing to help me?

For the Frontiers in Education conference this year, I'd like to do a paper on OSS projects in class from the manager's perspective.  That is, how have open-source projects benefited from the contributions of students who are writing code for a course they are taking?

- If you manage any OSS projects, would you be willing to answer the survey?
- If you work with any OSS managers, would you be willing to forward the survey to them?

The survey itself is very short, only 7 questions, and most of them can be answered with just a name or a number.

The address of the survey is
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHFkeGRocmJrLW05SVZ4Y1JzZVRVcHc6MA

Thanks for your help,
Ed
Edward F. Gehringer			Voice: (919) 515-2066
Associate Professor			Fax:   (919) 513-7075
Computer Science			E-mail: efg ncsu edu
North Carolina State University		http://www4.ncsu.edu/~efg/