Looking for a volunteer: gnome-system-monitor porting

Hey,

we are shipping a single gtkmm application in the meta-gnome-core
moduleset: gnome-system-monitor. It is nice to showcase our C++
bindings in this way, and a system-monitor is certainly a utility that
one would expect as part of the desktop. Unfortunately, it is still
using the 2.x bindings, and there has been no action at all to port it
to the bindings that we are actually going to include in GNOME 3.

So, the release team is looking for a volunteer to take on porting
gnome-system-monitor to gtk3. This should not be all that much work,
and there are some patches in bugzilla already.

Please coordinate with the maintainers before diving in (I've cc'ed them here).

Thanks for any help,

Matthias