Re: Adwaita finished [Was: Re: String and UI Change Announcement Period]

Hey,

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 13:02 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 11:55 +0100, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
> <snip>
> > I consider myself mostly done with making the Adwaita theme look like
> > the mockups, everything needed is now in gtk+,
> > gtk-theme-engine-clearlooks (although it could be better moved to a
> > separate module) and gnome-themes-standard, so it seems like a good
> > moment to start with the screenshotting.
>
> Where do we file bugs for Adwaita [1]? I've been asking this question
> for a number of weeks (months?) and never got a straight answer.

For Adwaita issues, product gnome-themes-standard in bugzilla (the
engine will be moved shortly there, so engine and css files will live
together, different components may be added then).

For more rooted styling issues, product gtk+, component GtkStyleContext.

Cheers,
  Carlos