Re: Adwaita finished [Was: Re: String and UI Change Announcement Period]

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 11:55 +0100, Carlos Garnacho wrote:
<snip>
> I consider myself mostly done with making the Adwaita theme look like
> the mockups, everything needed is now in gtk+,
> gtk-theme-engine-clearlooks (although it could be better moved to a
> separate module) and gnome-themes-standard, so it seems like a good
> moment to start with the screenshotting.

Where do we file bugs for Adwaita [1]? I've been asking this question
for a number of weeks (months?) and never got a straight answer.

[1]: The appearance of checkboxes on selected treeview lines ends up
being all blue, whether or not the checkbox is ticked.

> I'll get to make high/low contrast variants of the theme for a11y, but I
> hope these aren't as urgent.
>
> Again, apologies for the inconveniences.

Thanks for the work!

Cheers