Re: GNOME 3.0 Blocker Report for week 01

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com> wrote:
> =
>
> "Migrate from PyGTK to PyGObject introspection-based bindings"
> "Port to GSettings"
>
> I had the feeling, probably wrong, that both objetives were "good to
> be", or "we would like that all the modules fulfill this", in summary
> something that "...could definitely help with our work in integration
> and consistency" (from here [1]).

100% agreed here; these goals have effectively 0 user experience
impact, and we don't want to prioritize them over things that matter
like gnome-shell, control center, gtk3.
The intersection for pygtk migration does come into play where the
module should be gtk3, which obviously does impact the UX (I'm
doubtful we'll have 100% theming consistency for example).