Re: Moduleset Reorganization -- Take two

Piñeiro wrote:

> As I noted some weeks ago [1], this is also the case for Orca and
> Accerciser.

I guess the holiday season made both Jon and Matthias away from their
computers; as they pushed the new modulesets I would have loved to
have their answers to this thread, instead of ignoring them and adding
those modules back to the modulesets.

> This is somewhat disturbing. And although probably the interested
> people could be blamed because they are not subscribed to release team
> mailing list, if you take a look to the release planning [2], there

They certainly can't be blamed, the release team list archives are
public, but only the release team members are subscribed.

Cheers,

        Frederic