Re: two choices dangerous for Gnome 3
- From: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: Gendre Sebastien <korbe romandie com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: two choices dangerous for Gnome 3
- Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:39:17 +0100
Am Mittwoch, den 09.02.2011, 22:31 +0100 schrieb Gendre Sebastien:
> ok, but why? Why change these 2 choice is reserved to power-user?
> I don't understand the logic behind lack.
Because all sane use-cases can be handled better way (for example
applications prevent suspend, etc.). I think that has been explained
quite a bit in the previous thread and in the comments on the initial
BTW, I doubt that a discussion on desktop-devel-list will change
anything. This is a list to coordinate GNOME development, not about
design/usability/feature decisions because those are mostly done by
individual maintainers/teams. File a bug (I guess there is one...) -
discuss it there...
] [Thread Prev