Re: dconf path name standard

2011/2/8 Luca Ferretti <lferrett gnome org>
Il giorno mar, 08/02/2011 alle 12.30 +0100, Alexander Larsson ha
scritto:
> I see a bunch of stuff is now in /org/gnome/<appname>
> and /org/gnome/desktop/*, whereas it used to be in /apps and /desktop.
>
> Have we decided to change this now, and if so, should I change nautilus
> to /org/gnome/nautilus (possibly losing some settings from early
> adopters that got stuff in /apps).

Yes, the official and release team approved path name is /org/gnome/*

Since you're talking about dconf paths, I take the opportunity for doing the next question.�
I know that the official path is /org/gnome/* but, app's name must be capitalized? eg: /org/gnome/Application1

Thanks!

Communicating this change and opening relevant bugs was entrusted to me,
but until now I've spent my hacking time on different stuff.

My own current plan is open a page for a GNOME Goal on wiki this week,
stay tuned.

Cheers, Luca