Some more problem modules

Picking up the ball again on problematic modules...

Thankfully, some people have stepped up after my last call to arms,
and we do have a gtk3 branch of gnome-system-monitor now. But we need
to get beyond a branch and have a release. I propose that the release
team should roll a tarball of the gtk3 branch for the next gnome
snapshot if we don't hear from the maintainers by then.

Unfortunately, there is a number of other modules that lack attention,
have not had commits in a while and/or don't build for a long time in
build.gnome.org:

- vino
- vinagre
- seahorse-plugins