Re: IRC channels in gnome development

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 01:04 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 19:19 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
> >> Is there a place where IRC logs of discussions from the various
> >> channels can be found?
> >
> > I am not aware of any automated GimpNet IRC channel logging and
> > publishing.
> >

> It would be very useful to have a bot around which logs conversations
> on #gnome-{shell,design,os}

done, done and done.

> et al

You'll have to be more specific.

http://ilbot.colliertech.org/gnome-shell/today
http://ilbot.colliertech.org/gnome-design/today
http://ilbot.colliertech.org/gnome-os/today

> A number
> of GNOME channels already have bots to manage chanops, those could
> probably be put to this use as well, if possible.

Poke me if things go offline.  My web server isn't the most stable thing
in the world.

> To cover the conversations that have already happened; maybe people
> can put up their logs of these channels of the past year (or whatever
> they have). We can then patch up the various logs to make a full log.

Let me know when you've got them and I'll post them in the same place.