Re: IRC channels in gnome development

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 12:22 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
> On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 19:19 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
>> Is there a place where IRC logs of discussions from the various
>> channels can be found?
>
> I am not aware of any automated GimpNet IRC channel logging and
> publishing.

It would be very useful to have a bot around which logs conversations
on #gnome-{shell,design,os} et al and puts it up somewhere. A number
of GNOME channels already have bots to manage chanops, those could
probably be put to this use as well, if possible.

To cover the conversations that have already happened; maybe people
can put up their logs of these channels of the past year (or whatever
they have). We can then patch up the various logs to make a full log.

--
~Nirbheek Chauhan

Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team