Re: SweetTooth and Live Extension Enabling/Disabling
- From: "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net>
- To: Malcolm <malcolm_lewis bellsouth net>
- Cc: gnome-shell-list gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: SweetTooth and Live Extension Enabling/Disabling
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:47:29 -0400
On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Malcolm <malcolm_lewis bellsouth net> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 11:31:32 -0400
> "Jasper St. Pierre" <jstpierre mecheye net>
>> http://github.com/magcius/sweettooth is intended to be deployed in one
>> place: extensions.gnome.org. It's not intended to be packaged.
> This is just the plugin? Or is that deployed into the users directory
> too, not system wide?
> Aside from that, can you clarify the steps to setup the database?
What database? The plugin has no database.
> Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
> openSUSE 11.4 (x86_64) Kernel 22.214.171.124-0.7-desktop
> up 2 days 1:27, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.11
> GPU GeForce 8600 GTS Silent - Driver Version: 280.13
> gnome-shell-list mailing list
> gnome-shell-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev