Re: Gnome3 and Vinux: Interaction is needed
- From: Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>
- To: Super Bisquit <superbisquit gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome3 and Vinux: Interaction is needed
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:37:55 +0200
On Thu, 2011-04-28 at 03:20 -0400, Super Bisquit wrote:
> The developer of emacspeak is blind. How about asking him if the
> distro is easy to get around. I doubt he'll say yes.
Well, it's not that we don't know that things are improvable (but it
sounds like you assume).
A better place to discuss though might be
> On 28/04/11 11:48, Super Bisquit wrote:
> The testing CD is not easily accessible for the blind.
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com
] [Thread Prev