Re: Gnome3 and Vinux: Interaction is needed

http://groups.google.com/group/vinux-support/browse_thread/thread/a845d9b2137e50ce?hl=en#

The last post is by a blind person.
The visually impaired use sound and touch. Speech recognition, screen reader, braille keyboards.
The developer of emacspeak is blind. How about asking him if the distro is easy to get around. I doubt he'll say yes.